We offer all aspects of domestic, industrial and commercial electrical work which can range from service calls and minor works for domestic installations to refurbishment, design and installation of large-scale projects.
Our electrical engineers ensure that you’re compliant with the latest safety standards. We are fully accredited with NICEIC and all our engineers are fully qualified to the latest electrical standards.
Our works typically involve a combination of the below services delivered according to your objectives and budget.
N.B. All images used on this website are from work we have undertaken. There are no stock images downloaded from the internet.
Our domestic services include making alterations to power, lighting, aerial/satellite and Wi-Fi installations in all sizes of domestic properties.
– Individual design, installation and maintenance of installations including:
* LED lighting functional & decorative.
* Power and distribution.
* Wi-fi & data points.
* Heating systems.
* Garden lighting & power.
– Home automation to remotely control heating, hot water and lighting all sizes of property.
– Fire & smoke detection in houses, and residential accommodation to BS5839 part 6.
– Fault finding & maintenance.
This is an example of a large design and installation project for one of our long-standing clients.
Portable Appliance Testing (PAT)
Portable appliance testing, logging of results and issuing of reports for holiday lets, rental properties and commercial installations.
We provide the following services:
- Design and installation of power lighting and data.
- Improvements and office refurbishment.
- External lighting for security and general lighting including car parks, street columns and electrical vehicle charging points.
- Fire alarm installation, service and maintenance to BS5839, Part 1.
- Periodic test and inspection of installations to NICEIC and BS7671 requirements.
Examples of commercial installations can be found on supplier’s blog, Beacon Lights.
- New or replacement of switchgear, including liaising with utility companies to install or upgrade your supply.
- Design and installation of lighting, power and data specialising in energy saving installations & controls for warehouses and engineering workshops.
- Motor control, panel building for process control and fault finding.
Periodic Testing and Inspection
We carry out periodic maintenance and maintenance visits to ensure that your operation remains compliant to safety standards.
Agricultural and Horticultural Installations
- Installations to food protection standards for storage and production areas.
- Installations of power and lighting and ancillary power for grain store and drying installations.
- Motor control for conveyors, elevators and milling plants.
- Dimmable lighting for daylight simulation.
- Periodic inspection of installations.
Temporary Power for Events and Functions
We can provide temporary power and lighting for individual events, trade stands, stall holders, events and functions including generator hire – we design it to suit your individual requirements.
Proud to be electrical contractors for the Suffolk Show for the past 34 years.
Electric Vehicle Charging Points
This is an example of an electric power outlet that we installed for charging Hybrid and electric vehicles.
It was installed to the IET Code of Practice for installation of Charging Equipment 2nd Edition and BS7671 2008 Amendment 3 2015.
Domestic and Commercial Solar Voltaic Installations (PV)
PVs can maximise free energy from solar power which can reduce the electricity bill. PVs can also be used to heat your water.
Church Installations and Periodic Inspections
Get a Free Quote Today
Please don’t hesitate to contact us for further information or enquiries.